Highlighting the Best of the Warhammer & Wargaming Blogosphere
Do you have a great Warhammer 40k, Fantasy, Warmachine, Flames of War or Wargaming Blog? Do you love the Games Workshop, Privateer Press, or Flames of War universe and want to expose your hard work to a wide audience of 40k, Fantasy, and Wargaming fanatics? If you answered yes to those questions you may be ready to join the BoLS Alliance Blog Network.
Members of the BoLS Alliance are exclusively displayed on the BoLS front page for all our readers to see and visit. The requirements for inclusion in the BoLS Alliance Blog Network are:
1) You have a blog that is primarily dedicated to the Miniatures wargaming. It can be Warhammer 40k, Fantasy, LoTR, Privateer Press, or Flames of War, Spartan Games, DUST, etc...
2) Your blog is more than 4-months old.
3) You post regularly (multiple times per month)
4) Your blog is attractive and well organized, with easy navigation for visitors. Your best content is easily accessible to new readers.
5) You provide an avatar based following or commenting system so readers can identify each other as they visit various blogs.
6) You do not use profanity or adult language in any of your post's titles (this can negatively affect all other blogs who include you in blogrolls).
7) You are positive about the hobby and have a great time blogging!
If you meet all of these requirement, drop either of these identifying links (cut and paste the html below)onto your site somewhere above the fold (somewhere a visitor can see it withour scrolling down; sidebar usually) , and email us with your URL. We will get you right in! The BoLS Alliance blogroll will display the 25 most recent members who have posted, so post reguarly to keep from dropping off the bottom.
~If you would like your Warhammer/Wargaming related blog to be added to our frontpage blogroll, please:
1) Make sure you blog meets the requirements listed above.
2) Email BoLS at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject ALLIANCE REQUEST.
3) Link back to BoLS, using the html snippet shown above.