That distant croaking, the sound of drums and the hottest jungle you can imagine can only mean one thing – The Lizardmen are coming!!!
Here’s the latest on the ancient army of Lustria’s upcoming releases and miniatures:
· 96 page full colour, hardback Warhammer army book.
· Contains new Artwork, Background and Rules whilst showcasing the fantastic Warhammer miniature range.
Warhammer: Lizardmen Carnosaur
· This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that makes one of four possible massive center-piece miniatures.
· HUGE – 8 inches long by 5 inches tall
· Can make an Oldblood on Carnosaur, Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur, Kroq-Gar on Carnosaur or Troglodon with Skink Oracle.
Warhammer: Lizardmen Terradon/ Ripperdactyl Riders
· This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that can be assemble as either 3 Terradons or 3 Ripperdactyls, flying cavalry mounts ridden by Lizardmen Skinks.
· Included Parts to upgrade one Terradon rider to the special character Tiktaq’to.
Warhammer: Lizardman Bastiladon
· This box contains a brand new multipart plastic kit that makes a Bastiladon carrying either a Solar Engine or an Ark of Sotek.
Warhammer: Lizardman Skink Priest
· An addition to the popular plastic heroes Clampacks.
· The Lizardman Skink Priest is adorned in feathered plumes and carries a traditional Lizardman totem.
New Finecast Releases
Warhammer: Lizardmen Gor-Rok
· A Clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature.
· A Lizardmen Special Character particularly suited to close combat.
Warhammer: Lizardmen Tetto’eko
· A boxset containing one finely detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature.
· A skink Priets on a Palanquin.
It would appear the Lizardmen have their new “big kit”, dwarfing the Stegadon – the first of the big kits. Buy hey, who doesn’t want an army of dinosaurs to play with.
~ Have at it!