It looks like 40K chaos fans may be getting a holiday treat!
Latest info on the Endtimes Chaos release: 9-17-2014
– 6 Week Release
– 1 week for each chaos god
– 2 weeks for the campaign specific minis
– I would expect the chaos god weeks to include dual-use kits for 40k/wfb (plastic major daemons are most often mentioned)
– The other kits are probably Archaon and his Lieutenants, as we saw with the Nagash wave.
– Fancy End Times bookset of course.
– Starts after Dark Eldar, so Oct 4th.
And the previous stuff from last week:
Steve the Warboss: 9-13-2014
The book includes, for example (what I know);
-New Archaon Profile
-Cult of Slaanesh for Dark Elves with a new Unit and Chaos Demons
-Chaos Mono-List for Nurgle with Warriors and Demons united
-New Nurgle Chaos Champion (Valnir Aesling?)
-There is a picture with Nurgle Demons and a different looking great unclean one (I’m not sure, new model or convension)
-Some old Chaos Warrior Chars returns (van Horstmann, Arbaal, and Aekold Helbrass)
Ok, that makes more sense. A giant end of the year Chaos-palooza bit with many kits being usable in 40K.
6 weeks from Oct 4th will take us into mid November, and into the holiday season. Perhaps we will see Blood angels slipped into there, or maybe its just another year of Hobbit/Terrain/holiday season bundles.
~ What kits do most want for each Ruinous Power?