Come see all the new rules for the Space Marines from detachments to formations, and even psychics, we got it all in our first look at the book!
The new book is finally here, and it may quite possibly put the 40k competitive scene on its side for a while until everyone adjusts.
Surfing terrain features, swapping places plus assaulting, and some general goodness of ignoring cover with squads for 1 warp charge all come to mind.
Don’t miss this book folks, its 128 pages of awesomeness if you’re a Marine player!
Angels of Death $33
This 128-page softback supplement for Codex: Space Marines is designed for any and all Space Marines armies! Included within:
– a guide to Strike Forces and Chapter organisation, including 4 Army List Entry datasheets and 14 Formations;
– background and organisation on White Scars, Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, Salamanders and Raven Guard Chapters, as well as their typical Strike Forces;
– rules for the Terminator Captain, Cataphractii Terminators and Contemptor Dreadnought;
– Warlord Traits, Relics and Tactical Objectives;
– four complete psychic disciplines available to Space Marines Librarians.
Strike Forces of the Space Marines.
The finest warriors Mankind has ever known. Space Marines stride boldly across the galaxy, taking no prisoners, roaring benedictions to the Emperor as they cleanse planets and systems of alien filth. As the enemies of Humanity rise and gather, the Space Marines will be there to meet them with bolters primed and chainswords screaming. Each Space Marine is a genetically-engineered master of combat, sworn to perform his duty to the Emperor until victory… or death.
So here comes the new rules, hot and fresh just for Space Marine players.
What do you think of the new re-print with new content sprinkles format?
The New Rules – Angels of Death FIRST LOOK