1,695 pounds of Lego went into this massive build – check it out!
The LEGO Master Builders and Chevy got together and created a life size version of LEGO Batman’s Speedwagon to build some more hype for the highly anticipated movie. The build debuted at the Detroit Auto Show.
A few fun facts:
- It’s 83 inches (6.92 feet) high, 204 inches (17 feet) long and 111 inches (9.25 feet) wide
- Total weight is 1,695.5 pounds. Each tire is just over 100 pounds
- The interior frame is made from more than 86 feet of square tube aluminum and weighs 282.5 pounds
- Total number of LEGO bricks used to build the Batmobile: 344,187
- Total number of LEGO colors used: 17
- Took 222 hours to design and 1,833 hours to build.
- Designed and assembled in the LEGO Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut, by LEGO Master Builders
Think they should sell a kit?