Bolt Action’s Second Edition FAQ is out now and ready for you to take to the field!
Alessio Cavatore has been listening hard to the Bolt Action community, the Bolt Action Second Edition FAQ is now ready to download. You can check the PDF out for FREE here:
Not playing 2nd Edition? Start today…
Bolt Action 2n Edition Rulebook – $40.00
The 2nd edition offers the same fantastic World War II gameplay with its exciting order dice system and mixed armies of infantry, tanks and artillery.
Key New Features:
- Officers activate other units! Used cleverly, this creates a huge tactical shift as you can order multiple units to fire or advance in concert.
- Big Explosions! HE fire now uses templates to determine damage – your opponent had better spread out his troops to avoid carnage!
- Armed Transports! Once your squad has piled out of its halftrack, the driver can speed around and unleash a hail of lead at the enemy!
- Player Feedback! We’ve listened carefully to the community and taken advantage of the thousands of battles you’ve played to improve the game in dozens of other ways.
- New Army List! The main rulebook now includes a fifth army list – adding Imperial Japan to Germany, Great Britain, USA and the Soviet Union – giving you even more choice for your army.
- Special Figure! As you would expect we have a fantastic new figure specially made and FREE for those ordering the rule book direct from the Warlord Webstore: General George Smith Patton Jr. General George Smith Patton Jr. (November 11, 1885 – December 21, 1945) was a senior officer of the United States Army, who is perhaps best known for his leadership of the United States Third Army in France and Germany following the Allied invasion of Normandy in June 1944. A perfect commander for your US armies, from the Mediterranean and on into the European Theaters in Bolt Action.