Pathfinder Pocket, the little book that made a big splash is back with two new additions to the shelf!
There are some new pocket editions out for Pathfinder! If you’ve never seen them, the pocket editions are bite-sized (well sort of) books that bring all the latest updates, errata, and edits to print. Easy to carry and up-to-date, these are perfect for people who prefer having an actual book on hand (hey when was the last time your book ran out of battery power), but don’t want to lug around a backpacking rig that’s capable of handling the 200+ pounds of books that your crazy monk/bard/variant fighter needs to be broken enough to one-shot anything CR 18 or lower.
Now out–the Advanced Player’s Guide and the GameMastery Guide. You can also grab a “lite” .pdf version of each, which is made for mobile.
Take your Game to the Next Level!
Explore new and uncharted depths of roleplaying with the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide! Empower your existing characters with expanded rules for all 11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game core classes and seven core races, or build a new one from the ground up with one of six brand-new, 20-level base classes. Whether you’re designing your own monstrous helpers as an enigmatic summoner, brewing up trouble with a grimy urban alchemist, or simply teaching an old rogue a new trick, this book has everything you need to make your heroes more heroic.
The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The 336-page Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide includes:
- Six new base classes: the monster-hunting inquisitor, the explosive alchemist, the noble cavalier, the prophecy-haunted oracle, the monster-crafting summoner, and the hex-weaving witch
- More than a hundred innovative new feats and combat abilities for characters of all classes, including Steal, Point-Blank Master, and Bouncing Spell
- Variant class abilities, rules subsystems, and thematic archetypes for all 11 core classes, such as the antipaladin, the hungry ghost monk, and the urban ranger
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items, from phantasmal revenge to the Storm King’s Cloud Castle
- A wealth of fantastic equipment, such as fireblast rods and fortune-tellers’ cards
- New prestige classes like the Master Chymist and the Battle Herald
- … and much, much more!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player’s Guide is also available as:
Rule Your World!
Players may be the heroes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but whole worlds rest on the Game Master’s shoulders. Fortunately for GMs, the Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is here to back you up. Packed with invaluable hints and information, this book contains everything you need to take your game to the next level, from advice on the nuts and bolts of running a session to the greater mysteries of crafting engaging worlds and storylines. Whether you’ve run one game or a thousand, this book has page after page of secrets to make you sharper, faster, and more creative, while always staying one step ahead of your players.
The 320-page Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide includes:
- Tips and tricks for preparing and running a better game, suitable for beginning GMs and battle-hardened veterans.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs for creating campaign worlds, cities, cosmologies, feudal systems, and alternate dimensions.
- Difficult player types, and how to handle them gracefully.
- New rules for subsystems like hauntings, chase scenes, fortune-telling, gambling games, mysteries, and insanity.
- Charts to help you generate everything from interesting NPCs and fantastic treasures to instant encounters in any terrain.
- Advanced topics such as PC death, game-breaking rules, overpowered parties, solo campaigns, and derailed storylines.
- Sample NPC statistics for dozens of common adventuring situations, such as cultists, guardsmen, barmaids, and pirates.
- … and much, much more!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide is also available as:
The Pocket Editions are great, but what if while you’re carrying them in your pockets, something happens to the other stuff you carry in your pocket? Maybe there’s some way to protect the things in your pocket…
The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet