There’s a beautiful, limited edition of the Starfinder Core Rules up for pre-order.
The release of Starfinder is only another month or so away–the science fantasy rpg is slated to debut at this year’s GenCon, ushering heroes into an Era of sword and planet adventure as they dart across the drift, in search of mystery and loot.
Get your game going in style with this limited edition hardcover core book. Clocking in at over 500 pages, this book is going to be huge. But then it’ll have to be–it’s a whole new game in one big book. Everything from classes, skills, and feats to gods and monsters and magic items will be within these pages.
And it’s the next evolution of the Pathfinder system. They’ve taken Pathfinder engine and turned it into something new. Like a bunch of black monoliths overtaking the surface of Jupiter, the game has been transfigured. Which I guess means we should pay close attention to the stellar communications we’ve been receiving. So take heed adventurers:
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS — EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.
Blast off into a galaxy of adventure with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game! Step into your powered armor and grab your magic-infused laser rifle as you investigate the mysteries of a weird universe with your bold starship crew. Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of alien temples? Strap on rune-enhanced armor and a laser rifle to battle undead empires in fleets of bone ships, or defend colonists from a swarm of ravenous monsters? Maybe you’ll hack into the mainframe of a god-run corporation, or search the stars for clues to the secret history of the universe or brand new planets to explore. Whether you’re making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you’ll need each other.
This massive 528-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more—everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master! The next great adventure in science-fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and the Starfinder Core Rulebook is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure amid the stars!
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- All of the rules you need to play or run a game of Starfinder.
- Seven character classes, from the elite soldier and stealthy operative to the physics-hacking technomancer and mind-bending mystic.
- Character races both new and classic, from androids, insectile shirrens, ratlike ysoki, and reptilian vesk to the dwarves and elves of the distant future.
- An in-depth exploration of the Starfinder setting, including its planets, gods, factions, and threats.
- Hundreds of weapons, spells, technological gadgets, magic items, and other options to outfit any character.
- Complete rules for starships, including customization and starship combat.
- Rules and tips on using Pathfinder RPG content with Starfinder.
Something wonderful is about to happen.