Starfinder gets a big 3rd party supplement, adding new races, feats, and spells.
Starfinder has been out long enough now that we’re starting to see all the cool mods and 3rd party content hit stores and digital shelves. Now, these things can be varied in terms of game balance, but a) d20pfsrd publishing does a good job of reining things in so they’re a welcome addition, rather than broken, and 2) sometimes a little brokenness can be fun anyway.
That’s how we get things like Pun-Pun, the Kobold lord of destruction, or anything out of the Book of Nine Swords.
Anyway, this book looks pretty exciting. I’ve got two (progressively more awesome) words for you: Elven Rocketjocks.
Starjammer Core Rules – $14.99
Some people look to the stars and wonder what they are, what they mean, and what is out there.
Your characters are about to find out.
Welcome to Starjammer, a wild ride through the void built upon and compatible with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game.
This tome is over 150 pages of star-exploring options, all compatible with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, including:
- Four new player character races including the Abiarazi (shapechanging oozes), the Manu (innovative crafters of magitech), the Pasimachi (a beetle-like hive race with a wealth of genetic variations), and the Transgenics (half human/half alien nomads)!
- A toolbox approach to creating and customizing your own spacefaring vessels to travel the stars as explorers, traders, pirates, mercenaries, or even as a part of an organized space fleet!
- New racial options, archetypes, and traits for all of the new races as well as for the core Starfinder Roleplaying Game races!
- New class archetypes including heliacal healer, shock trooper, and void tracker!
- New racial and class features to specialize your characters for their journeys away from their home planets, such as the Infinity Oracle Mystery, Elven Rocketjocks, and much more!
- Unique Roles for space vessel crewmembers, specialized crew roles, and synergies between officers that grant benefits to the crew!
- Factions of the Void, including the knowledge-seeking Bastion Incantorum, the militaristic Infinite Star Legion, the charismatic Israfel Order, the avaricious Red Tang Spice Guild, and the preservationist Shaman Knights.
- Over a dozen new feats for PCs in space!
- Over a dozen new spells to survive in or control the void around you!
- Environmental hazards of space and space travel including antimagic fields, asteroid fields/meteor showers, comets, dust clouds, nebulae, oort clouds, radiation belts, ribbon storms, solar flares, wormholes, and more!
- Rules for planet shapes, environments, and classifications!
- A sample gazetteer to spark your imagination when creating your own bold new worlds! Take to the stars and begin your adventures either on your own or with a hearty crew of brave friends.
Explore the infinite reaches of the void or bring a bit of the stars to the games at your own table today!
Compatible with the Starfinder© Roleplaying Game!
What kind of jam will you make out of the stars? We’re going with raspberry.