Endless War is an update for Down of War III that adds a ton of new features, and this weekend, DoW III is available for 50% off.
Dawn of War III has been out for a few months now, and earlier this weekend, they got a massive update–the aforementioned Endless War update–which brings, in addition to numerous tweaks and updates to the core systems, a bevy of new units and maps to play with. And, moreover, this weekend you can try out Dawn of War III absolutely free on Steam, and if you enjoy it, pick it up permanently for 50% off.
We’re excited to bring you the largest update yet for Dawn of War III! Here’s a rundown of what’s included in the Endless War update:
Those elite units are as follows:
Eldar get a Wraithseer who commands psychic energies and can immolate foes with warp-fueled powers.
Orks get the incredible Lifta-Droppa Wagon, which in the video not only is capable of throwing enemies across the map (and some boyz lookin’ for a good scrap too), it can also send itself rocketing backwards as it fires its weapons, using its massive bulk to crush enemies.
And then of course there’s the Ironclad Dreadnought for the Blood Angels, who seems to be all about massive AoE attacks.
And then of course there are new maps, and a ton of updates. The patch notes are actually quite extensive–for those of you who are curious, here’s a peek:
- Health and shields of non-Elite infantry increased by 30%
- Buildable turrets (from doctrines) for all factions have had their damage increased from 7 to 13
- Elite point generator cost increased from 80 Requisition / 20 Power to 120 Requisition / 45 Power
- Elite point generator cost is no longer affected by the scaling of other generators
- Building an Elite point generator no longer increases the scaling of other generators
- Listening Post damage increased from 7 to 9
- Listening Post health increased from 2200 to 2500
- Power Core turret auto attack damage increased from 12.5 to 16.25
- Power Core beam attack increased from 15 to 19
Shrine of Asuyran (1v1) has been added into the Custom match and Quick-Match map lists
Serpent Chasm (2v2) has been added into the Custom match and Quick-Match map lists
Da Extraktor (3v3) has been added into the Custom match and Quick-Match map lists
Do you mean this is a waaagh that doesn’t end? That it goes on and on my friend?
The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet