Today two top-10 ITC players argue why their super faction is in fact the best 40k faction in 8th edition. Imperium or Chaos?
Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab covers the results of a tournament whose top 5 players had an average of 556.64 ITC points each! He also brings on two top 10 players in the ITC to argue why their super faction is in fact the best 40k faction in 8th edition.
- Interested in winning the Goldensprue Cup? You can find all the details here. Also don’t forget to check out Adam’s podcast The Masters of the Forge
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mentioned.
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!