Today we review 2017 with 40K Usage Statistics, Performance Analysis, and Tournament Results for each faction in 40k.
Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab and Co-Host Val Heffelfinger review 2017 with Usage Statistics, Performance Analysis, and Tournament Results for each faction in 40k as well as give their own thoughts on 2017 and how it shaped competitive 40k history. See you all next year and Happy Holidays!
- Statistics and results can be found at the 35:20 in the podcast!
- Want to know more information from the statistics not covered in the episode? Email Peteypab at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mentioned.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…