It’s been a while, but the BoLS blogroll has been totally revamped and is waiting for you!
The old blogroll was getting a bit long in the tooth and had finally reached the end of it’s days. So we took it out back and put it out of it’s misery.
The good news is we have an all new one that is MUCH nicer and displays a lot more blogroll members.
The bad news is the old one was unrecoverable, so today is the day to sign up and let us get you right into the new fancy blogroll.
You can get to it on the top left of the upper navbar (or the pulldown menus on mobile)
Join the BoLS Alliance Today
Highlighting the Best of the Warhammer, Tabletop & RPG Blogosphere
Do you have a great Warhammer 40k, D&D, Age of Sigmar, X-Wing, Warmachine, Wargaming, or RPG Blog? Do you love the Games Workshop, Star Wars, Privateer Press, your favorite RPG universe and want to expose your hard work to a wide audience of RPG, Tabletop and Wargaming fanatics? If you answered yes to those questions you may be ready to join the BoLS Alliance Blog Network.
Members of the BoLS Alliance are exclusively displayed on the BoLS blogroll here for all our readers to see and visit. The requirements for inclusion in the BoLS Alliance Blog Network are:
1) You have a blog that is primarily dedicated to Tabletop games, Miniatures or RPGs. It can be Warhammer 40k, D&D, X-Wing, Privateer Press, or Age of Sigmar, etc…
2) Your blog is more than 4-months old.
3) You post regularly (multiple times per month)
4) Your blog is attractive and well organized, with easy navigation for visitors.
5) Your blog publishes a RSS feed WITH images (the BoLS Blogroll system requires an image for each post)
6) You provide an avatar based following or commenting system so readers can identify each other as they visit various blogs (we recommend DISQUS).
7) You do not use profanity or adult language in any of your post’s titles (this can negatively affect all other websites who link to you in blogrolls).
8) You are positive about the hobby and have a great time blogging!
The BoLS Alliance blogroll will display the 30 most recent members who have posted, so post reguarly to keep from dropping off the bottom.
Scroll down below the blogroll for email addresses and full details.
~Looking froward to getting you bloggers all back in.