Follow the villains of the War for the Crown adventure path in part 4: City in the Lion’s Eye. Can a spymaster and her agents defeat a storied general and his armies in their fortress? I mean, odds are good, because they’re pathfinder heroes, but action and intrigue await just the same!
The War for the Crown shifts its focus onto the other candidate for the throne–General Pythareus. A famed warrior who commands the loyalty of all of Taldor’s armies, he is a formidable opponent on his own. But combined with the strength of his bodyguard, and his ruthless spymaster who will stop at nothing to see the General take the seat of Taldan power, he’s a force to be reckoned with.
So grab your party and head for the fortress city of Zimar, because there’s a reckoning waiting in your future.
The Worst in Others
As the War for the Crown escalates, General Pythareus—Princess Eutropia’s rival for the throne—plots to plunge the nation into war, threatening to kill thousands of people to rally others to him. From the fortress-city of Zimar, he commands the overwhelming army of Taldor, as well as one of the most ruthless spymasters the world has ever known. Even with the resources of the legendary Lion Blades to aid them, can the PCs hope to outmaneuver conspiracy and prevent the War for the Crown from becoming a war between nations, or will Taldor again descend into a thousand years of violence?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- “City in the Lion’s Eye,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 10th-level characters, by Mikko Kallio.
- A gazetteer of the city of Zimar, the fortified heart of Taldor’s military, by Mikko Kallio.
- A profile of the Lion Blades, masters of disguise and the most feared spies of the Inner Sea, by Liz Smith.
- Eight of the deadliest rakshasas found within the Inner Sea region for use as an adventure supplement or in any campaign, by Eleanor Ferron.
- A collection of strange beasts that prowl southern Taldor, from the invulnerable chitikin to the immolating pyrogeist, by Mike Headley, Mikko Kallio, Joe Kondrak, and Kalervo Oikarinen.
Eye of the Lion of course being a hit ballad by a Bard who has gained a reputation as a lone Survivor.
The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet