Face down demons from the darkest corners of the mind in the new psionic expansion for Pathfinder.
Terrors from the Id shows off the darker side of psionics. Focusing on the horror aspect of it–uncontrollable power, the mind turning on itself and others. And offering a way for adventurers to corrupt themselves for greater power shows us that often times the real monsters…can be ourselves. So brave the reaches of the subconscious and power up your psionic pathfinders with this supplement.
Within every creature lies the potential for destruction, for acts of cruelty and violation which sane minds can barely comprehend. Just as psionic power amplifies the abilities of the mind to change the world, it also magnifies the many horrors which linger in the dark recesses of thought few dare to traverse. Within this 40-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game accessory are enclosed many dark and powerful secrets invoked by the most depraved of psionicists and those driven by fate to combat them. Those wishing to risk their sanity may delve within to unlock facets of psionic power previously untapped. Within you’ll find:
- Four new psionic archetypes for the Dread, Psion, Tactician, and Vitalist classes
- Expanded options for the Zealot and Wilder classes
- 35 new psionic powers for all classes
- 14 feats for inflicting untold horrors on your enemies
- Expanded options for psychic dueling and sanity rules
- Three new corruptions for those who wish to sunder themselves for greater power.
Unleash the power of the darkest splinter in the mind and bring psychic horror to a whole new level with this amazing accessory by Matt Daley. A mind is truly a terrible thing, so don’t waste it – grab this book today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Happy Adventuring–and remember, mind over matter in every matter and no one minds.