We all saw the new Noise Marine miniature at the Vigilus Weekender. Now let’s see exactly how this plastic dudesman goes together.
It hasn’t even been a week since GW blew us all away with the first new Noise Marine in a very, very long time.
Well we took that sprue and put it through the BoLS cleanup-machine and got you a nice clean sprue pic we can all gawk at:
- 13 part sprue
- It looks like the hair is made with parts 10,11
- Screaming skull on back of powerpack – ROCK ON!
- Part 4 is the seperate foot/heel atop the Primaris helmet (take THAT!)
- Left arm, part 5 has a chain, guitar strap and lots of unidentifiable detail atop it.
- Main torso part 1 has studded codpiece (because – of course!)
~MYSTERY PART 7 (upper right of sprue, cube thingy) – I can’t figure out what it is. What do you all think?