Do your adventures need more monsters? Pathfinder 2nd Edition’s Bestiary 2 has got you covered–come take a look at this upcoming book.
Pathfinder 2’s monsters run on a new keyword system that makes them modular and monstrously customizable. They’re easier to use than early editions, and absolutely fantastic if you’re looking to dig into the data that each monster shares–things like types and moves and other signifying keywords that make it easy to track your monsters and what exactly they can do. It doesn’t get best-ier than the Bestiary. So let’s take a look!
With more than 350 classic and brand new monsters, this 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the Sandpoint devil, to brand new menaces sure to test even the bravest of heroes, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
Pathfinder Bestiary 2 includes:
- More than 350 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
And that’s the Bestiary 2–get ready to make genning up a monster the easiest it’s ever been!
What do you think of the new bestiary? Will you be ready to roll or caught off guard by the powerful foes lurking inside the pages of the Bestiary 2? Let us know in the eomments!