Colossal Titanic Lego Kit has Over 9,000 Pieces
This kit is huge.
This detailed 1:200 scale model is as historically accurate as you can get from a brick-build, and at fifty-three inches long it’s one of the biggest builds Lego offers. The over 9,000 piece ship splits into 3 pieces so you can see interior elements, including a piston engine that moves when you spin the propellers. Preorders open November 1st with a ship date of November 8th, so you won’t have to wait long to get your hands on your purchase.
Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet minifigs are not included, sadly.
Lego Titanic (10294) – $629.99
- 9,090 pieces
- Measuring over 53 in. (135 cm) long, 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, and 6 in. (16 cm) wide
- Faithfully recreate the historical details of the Titanic in this 1:200 scale ship model. Authentic details include over 300 portholes, the iconic bridge, lifeboats, benches, cargo crane, and more.
- The ship splits into 3 sections, giving a view of the detailed interior. Assemble and admire the grand staircase, cabins, dining room, smoking lounge, reading lounge, and swimming pool.
- Build and explore the realistic features of a working ship. Turn the propellers to see the piston engines turn inside. Raise and lower the anchor and adjust the tension line running between the masts.
- This colossal Titanic ship model makes a historical collectible display piece and comes with a display stand to support each section. Add the name plaque to the bow for the perfect finishing touch.