2 new Imperial Knights are headed our way. Here’s the latest word on their rules:
The two new Knights are the:
Both of these product pages were spotted on the GW site via the redirect method by Atia on B&C.
These two types of Knights from way back in the EPIC days are the opposite end of the scale from the light and nimble Knight Lancers. These are the bruisers of the Knight Family, and is shows:
Onto the rumors:
via Bird in the Trees
- Crusader is armed with: Quake Cannon, TL Las-cannons
- Warden is armed with: Volcano Cannon, Multi-barreled Autocannon
- Both models have an optional top carapace missile launcher weapon mount, with multishot S8, AP3 anti-flyer capability
- Both models are protected by a single energy field based heavily on the rules for the Stronghold Assault book’s Void Shield Generator.
- Armor Values: Front:14 Side:13 Rear:13
- Hull Points: 8
- Both models clock in well above the cost of the Knight Paladin/Errant