The box sets and rulebook are available now – take a look at what’s up next!
What is Konflict 47?
Konflikt ’47 allows you to field your Bolt Action forces in a 1947 weird WWII setting.
As World War II continues beyond 1945, the battling countries have become even more desperate to develop new super weapons to give them a winning advantage. Exploiting new technologies revealed from the first nuclear explosions, the Axis and Allied forces quickly develop new tanks and strange armoured walkers to become the vanguard of their armies, supported by new highly equipped or terribly twisted troops. With the Soviet Union seceding from the Allies the war now becomes a three-way conflict!
Konflikt ’47 is a standalone game inspired by the hugely successful Bolt Action, designed by Clockwork Goblin Miniatures and produced by Warlord Games and Osprey Publishing. Adding to the core rules that many gamers are familiar with from Bolt Action, Konflikt ’47 allows the addition of completely new types of units and models to existing 28mm Bolt Action armies and the creation of completely new forces set in the alternate future of 1947.
Konflikt ’47 Rulebook – $40.00
German Konflikt ’47 Starter Set – $112.00
US Konflikt ’47 Starter Set – $112.00
German Heavy Infantry K47 – $38.00
Spinne Light Panzermech – $36.00
- Allied Grizzly Medium Walker – $45.00
- German Schreckwulfen
- German Heavy Infantry with LMGs
- Spinne Light Panzermech
- German Nachtjager
- US Heavy infantry
- M4A9-T (Sherman with Tesla Cannon)
- Panzer IV-X (Schewerefeld Projektor)
- Allied Coyote/Guardian Light Walker
- Soviet Heavy Infantry (Preview blister)
- British Armoured Infantry (Preview blister)
- German Totenkorps
- German heavy sniper & Panzerschreck teams
- US Mudskipper Jump Walker
- Konflikt 47 Soviet Starter Set
- Konflikt 47 British Starter Set
- Soviet Heavy Infantry Section (Box Set)
- British Armoured Infantry Section (Box Set)
- Soviet Siberian Terror Squad
Are you playing Konflikt ’47? Let us know what you think in the comments!