A perfect centerpiece for all of your formal dinner parties.
青花 (qīng-huā) pottery has been a tradition in China since the 14th century. Antique pieces were made of koalin clay and painted with cobolt oxide (or other blue pigments). The floral designs on this trooper are inspired by patterns found on centuries old pieces.
As the symbol of the Empire’s sweeping military might, the Stormtroopers have a presence in every corner of the galaxy. As a special edition release, Hot Toys re-imagines the iconic white battle armor in an original design variation representing different cultures and civilizations.
Expertly crafted based on the classic Stormtrooper armor, this figure boldly adopts the unique blue-and-white porcelain floral patterns with an Imperial twist on the masked soldier’s helmet and armor, blasters, interchangeable hands…
Closer look at the AT-AT detail on the back of the helmet…
Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version) – $234.99
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 11.81″ H (299.97mm) tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) gesturing left hand
- One (1) Stormtrooper armor specially designed with unique blue-and-white porcelain Imperial and traditional Chinese floral patterns
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) white and blue belt
- One (1) pair of white boots
- One (1) white and blue colored heavy blaster
- One (1) white and blue colored blaster rifle
- One (1) specially designed circular figure stand