The level of likeness to Gal Gadot this new fig from from Hot Toys has is amazing – and a tad creepy.
The movie is breaking box office records and getting rave reviews – now you can bring a bit of it home…
Wonder Woman Training Armor Version – $234.99
She’s the princess, she’s a warrior. Born and raised in the Amazons, Diana lives in a place without knowing about the conflicts in the outside world. Not until she met the American pilot that changes her destiny to maintain peace in the universe. Here she is – the Wonder Woman! With the release of the highly anticipated blockbuster Wonder Woman, Hot Toys is proud to present our latest creation – Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) 1/6th scale collectible figure!
Featuring Gal Gadot as the Amazonian Princess Diana in the movie, the figure is finely crafted based on her appearance in Wonder Woman wearing the Themyscira training armor. The newly developed head sculpt is perfectly craved with movie-accurate quality. The outfit is specifically tailored to showcase the fine detailing. What’s more, the figure comes with an assortment of weapons such as the Amazons’ mythical “God Killer” sword with base, a shield, bow and arrows and her signature “Bracelets of Submission”.
On top of the accessories, a themed figure stands and a specially designed Themyscira island backdrop is included as well. The Wonder Woman figure is a timeless centerpiece with high screen authenticity. Open for pre-order now!
The Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman with her training armor
- A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Six (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– One (1) right hand for holding arrow
- One (1) specially tailored gold colored Wonder Woman training armor
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like strap cuff
- One (1) pair of brown and gold colored leather-like gladiator boots
- One (1) arm bandage
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) silver and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) orange and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) engraved silver and gold colored bow
- Three (3) arrows
- One (1) gold colored spherical sword base
- Specially-designed Wonder Woman themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and paper backdrop
And one more unnerving pic because the realism in the promotional pics isn’t creepy enough…
~How realistic is “too” realistic for toys?