Chronicle Collectibles has worked with masters like Phil Tippet and Syd Mead. The company aims to make their reproductions as accurate as possible, and work directly with their licensors and artists through the entire design process. They’re very hands on, and that shows with their first use of the Labyrinth license.
This 1:4 scale rendition of Jareth, the Goblin King, recreates the opening of the fan favorite “Magic Dance” scene. Chronicle worked with The Jim Henson Company – using their archive of art, sculpts, and film footage – to ensure that this piece is movie accurate down to David Bowie’s uneven pupils. The statue is mixed media, and includes life-like hair and a sculpted goblin to keep the King company.
Jareth on the Throne – $1,099.99
- World’s first 1:4 scale statue of Jareth
- Limited Edition
- Crafted in polyresin & featuring life-like hair
- Meticulously sculpted throne base with Goblin
- 18” wide, 17” deep, and 19” tall
- Estimated to Ship Q4 2019