It looks like Games Workshop may be planning a bag of Summer treats for fans of BOTH systems before Autumn. Here’s the latest:
via birds in the trees 7-20-2015
– As mentioned, August holds Chaos terrain kits and Khorne minis.
– Look for a Khorne set of Blood Warriors with more weapon options.
– Look for 1-2 Khorne clampack characters.
– Into September look for a second Campaign book featuring Skaven, Dwarfs, Elfs, Tzeentch.
– Tzeentch will get a handful of new kits.
– There will be a very short 40K Tzeentch release window alongside the kits.
– Summer is rounded out by more Age of Sigmar racial kits then back to 40K for Fall.
Now add that on top of yesterday’s set and a clearer picture starts to form:
via birds in the trees 7-18-2015
– August will focus almost entirely on Chaos
– Look for Chaos themed terrain
– New Khorne boxed sets to build off of what is in the AoS boxed set – basically the Khorne version of the Stormcast Eternal kits we’ve seen these past few weeks.
– Look for Tzeentch to make appearance at the tail end of August
– Tzeentch is said to getting lavish attention this year in both Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000. Whispers of the new all plastic Lord of Change abound.
~ Hmm, last time Khorne got a lot of minis releases alongside End Times: Archaon, GW dropped Deamonkin:Khorne on the 40K community out of nowhere. Are you thinking history may repeat itself?
Dad, Gamer, Publisher. All games all the time since junior-high. I should go outside more...