This hero comes in fun size. Hot Toys’ new 1/6th scale rendition of Scott Lang comes with a mini figure so you can display him at multiple scales, and it comes with plenty of accessories.
This fig has a head sculpt that’s based on Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movies that hasn’t been finalized, but given the sculpts Hot Toys puts out it’s sure to be great. It also includes a helmeted head sculpt with LED eyes that glow, and a carefully tailored Ant-Man suit that’s created around 30 articulation points. It also comes with a miniature lab, as seen in the trailers for the new movie, and discs.
The fun part is the minifig that can give the 12″ figure scale – either as giant Ant-Man or as regular sized with a mini sized at his feet.
Ant-Man – Price TBD
- Height: Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall
- Points of Articulations: 30
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair each of fists and open hands
- One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment
- One (1) gesturing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume & Accessories:
- One (1) metallic red and black-colored Ant-Man suit with embossed patterns, silver colored trims, and weathering effects
- One (1) silver-colored Ant-Man particle belt
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) miniature Ant-Man (Approximately 2.7cm tall)
- One (1) shrunken lab
- One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
- Two (2) disc equipment
- Specially-designed figure stand with movie logo, character nameplate and a character backdrop