Black boxes are showing up all over the world, and at long last the era of Grey Knight rumormongering is over. Lets take a look at what’s headed to a tabletop near you:
First some rules:
- Nemesis Force Sword: +1 to existing invulnerable saves.
- Nemesis Force Halberd: +2 initative.
- Nemesis Force Stave: Grants a 2+ invulnerable save versus close combat wounds.
- All NFWs have Daemonbane: ignoring eternal warrior for daemons and psykers.
- Brotherhood Banner: 25 points +1 attack to all models in the unit, and automatically pass force weapon pyschic tests.
- Psybolt Ammo: gives +1 Strength to Stormbolters,Hurricane bolters,Heavy bolters, Auto Cannons and Assault cannons. ~OUCH!!!
- Psycannon: S7 AP4 Assault 2, Heavy 4, Rending.
- Heavy Psycannon: S7 AP4 Large Blast, Rending.
- Heavy Incinerator: Operates like the Hellhound’s Inferno cannon.
- Nemesis Greatsword: S:6 allowing rerolls to hit and wound.
- DK Daemonhammer: S:10 Thunderhammer.
- Psilencer: R:24″ S:4 AP- Heavy 6 Gatling Psilencer has the same stats excepts it’s Heavy 12. Psilencers always wounds Daemons on a roll of a 4+ unless the score required to wound would normally be less.
The Grey Knight 1st Wave minis (pics should be unveiled by Games Workshop any time now)
- Grey Knight Codex $28.28
- Grey Knights Boxed Set (5 models) $33.13
- Grey Knight Nemesis Dreadknight $53.20
- Grey Knight Terminators / Paladins $44.80
- Lord Kaldor Draigo $22.30
- Castellan Crowe $16.96
- Jokaero Weaponsmith $12.44 – Space Orangutan FTW!!!