Ole Tasty has Blood of Kittens back up and chugging. Here’s the latest scoop on Warhammer 40,000 6th.
- Every unit gets a 6+ save vs. all Psychic Powers.
- Random Charge Lengths are in
- Pre-measuring is in.
- Random Battlefield effects are in.
- All armies can purchase buildings for placement on the battlefield.
- Psychic powers are selected during deployment. (except Grey Knights)
- Deployment and Missions types have doubled.
You’ll have to head on over to BoK for the BIG Allies details and the giant changes to the fluff.
~I trust Tasty to not invent rumors, and I have a sneaking suspicion that we are looking at a 40k transposed version of p.136-139 of the WFB 8th hardback headed our way. It would seem to stack up with all the other WFB 8th features we keep hearing about.