We’re down to the wire! In two weeks, many of you will be enjoying a tasty beverage in our pint glasses and rolling some dice at Texas Games Con 2014!
1) Warmachine players should be in training for days of no sleep. Whether that is sleeping around the clock or living on Red Bull, we leave your training regime to your discretion. (something sleep when you’re dead related)
2) Warhammer 40K Team players should be worried about their Inquisitors – we hear a great Crusade is coming and they might all be called away from the tables. A great need for Inquisitors with Servoskulls has been noted. And Coteaz is looking a bit green around the gills; probably time for him to go in for a special medical treatment. Consider this fair warning!
3) Warhammer Fantasy players have been seen cackling about the better balance of the magic phase in WFB than the psychic phase in 40K. It’s not polite to tease.
4) Flames of War nationals is coming; another opportunity for me to cry about the best looking tables in miniature gaming.
5) Narrative players – 40k has finally caught up with you; rejoice!
I can’t wait to see you all and see the stories of awesome wins and crushing defeats unfold!
June 26-29 2014
Get your game on at Texas Games Con! The largest tabletop gaming convention in the Southern US is headed into its 6th year here in Austin, TX. THE CART IS STILL OPEN!
We have tons of games and tournaments for every type of gamer – from kids just starting out, to gaming veterans. We have all your favorite tabletop miniatures games. This year’s events will include a Warhammer 40K event track, a full Warmachine Iron Arena event, an X-Wing tournament, and many more.
This Year’s Flames of War Schedule Includes:
A 1650 Point Late War 6 Round Tournament
This year’s con is being held at The Double Tree Hotel in central Austin.