What the background in the WD tell us:
– I hope you didn’t like Kislev, because there is no longer a Kislev.
– Archaon advance have been stalled by Vlad under the order of Nagash (the Empire was in major trouble).
– Nagash goes fighting to unite the Tomb Kings and VC (one of the scenario pictured in WD translate into “the Fall of Settra”).
– Nagash is magnificent, and very very tall thanks to his flying posture (he is supported by a bunch of souls).
– But he’s not that massive overall, I have no idea how he managed to reach the 85€ pricetag.
– Not a dual kit.
– No other models that week, but the ones serving under him are hinted at the end of WD for the week after (so I suppose Vlad and that Arkhan dude, note that I know the WFB lore very poorly).
– As people expected, the new magic lore appear to work like Demonology for 40k (except with undead).
– Rules are changing with that extension, 50% lords for example.