The Contents of the new 40K Assassin game are out! Come see the Assassin and their prey!
via BrookM (Dakka) 4-20-2015
Thanks to BrookM we have got info about the content. The Assassins and the game itself is new – the Chaos side consists of already released models.
A brand new co-operative game for one to four players who control four Imperial Assassins, as they attempt to assassinate a Chaos Sorcerer and end a dark ritual, which will destroy a star system.
It contains everything you need to play to defeat the Chaos Space Marines Sorcerer. The game comes with:
– 4 brand new multipart plastic Imperial Assassins – a Callidus, a Cullexus, an Eversor and a Vindicare
– A Chaos Space Marines Terminator Lord and familiar (existing 43-12)
– 3 Chaos Space Marines (existing 35-31)
– 15 Chaos Cultists (existing 3x 35-34)
– A rulebook, board sections, cards, counters and dice
– A missions book
Price: 100 EUR / 125 US$
I can’t wait to see the new Assassins on sprue.