ODDBALL: The Robots Will Catch You
MIT cheetah robot cares not for your puny human obstacles. Running only means you’ll die tired.
We are one more step closer to welcoming our Robot Overlords.
The Adeptus Mechanicus of Massachusetts aka MIT has made some leaps to unlocking the Omnissiah.
It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. Or the battery dies. AdamHarry, OUT!
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team