If your looking for some of the best mortal models ever made for Chaos, then come see the new Bloodreaver models!
It’s no secret Chaos is a fan favorite, but I’m not just “saying” that these guys look great- they really look good. So far all the New Chaos models for Age of Sigmar seem to be on a different astro-plane of design, and the best may be yet to come!
Via Games Workshop
This multi-part plastic kit contains everything you need to make twenty Bloodreavers, armed with either Reaver Axes or Meatripper Axes (twenty of each are included). Thirty-six heads, a mix of helmeted and bare, are included for customisation along with twenty parrying blades. You also have the option to build one model as a chieftain, wielding a double-bladed axe and carrying grisly trophies, one model as a hornblower and one model as an icon bearer, with a detailed banner. Included are twenty Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- Conversion potential is HUGE for making cultists, and or just Chaos warriors for 40k or AoS in general
- huge amount of variety and options, plus if you get more toros, you can make two sets are models.
- these weapons look to be sized about the same as a lot of Chaos Space Marine models.
- 20 models for $58 USD seems like a good value both for model count and conversion potential!
- For the axes the arms are specific, so be sure to pair them up using the diagram below!
There’s lots more to see on the new kits in our video review below!
~I’m seeing a lot of Khorne Daemonkin Chaos Cultist conversions in the future for these kits. How about you?