DUST Adventures Out NOW!
Get Ready for Weird World War II – DUST Adventures is coming to an RPG table near YOU!
Dust Adventures RPG Core book, based on Paulo Parente’s Dust universe is an epic alternative history of the events following a very different Second World War. Available in both hardback and PDF formats this brand new full colour 212 page core book lets you experience epic roleplaying adventures in an alternative world, where war has advanced in bold and strange new directions under the influence of alien Vril VK technology.
Dust Adventures includes:
- Never-before-seen information on the Dust universe including untold secrets of the Vrill!
- Full roleplaying rules using the official Dust dice (or just six-sided dice), including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists.
- Details of new and existing organisations both friend and foe.
- Full rules for piloting walkers and using other Dust technology.
- Tons of plot seeds and campaign ideas with guidance on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures.
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to the first full-length campaign, Operation Apocalypse! The defection of an Axis Scientist finds a group of Rangers in occupied France where all is not as it seems…
Available on Modiphius webstore as DUST Adventures Corebook (with free PDF)
The PDF versions are available on webstore and DriveThruRPG.
Don’t forget your free character sheets from our webstore! Click here!
DUST Adventures will also be in all good gaming stores from January 2016
More Info HERE!Advertisement
Info on the DUST Universe, Full RPG rules, a starter adventure & more?! Color me interested – There is just something about the pulp era and Weird World War II that tickles my brain. While I personally haven’t play a TON of DUST the miniatures do look good and I’ve got some friends with armies. Sounds like I need to activate my Role Player Call…aka my phone.
I got dibs on piloting a walker…