Come see the new GW line of products rolling into toy and modelshops this fall!
Facebook user Chris Smith got these images at the Nuremberg toy fair. These pictures show a new line of Games Workshop “Build & Paint” kits that look to be aimed specifically at toy and model shops.
Note the following:
- Colored plastic, removing the base coating step for some of the kits.
- Very small simple GW kits with few parts.
- Paints, glue and brushes included.
- Good pricepoint for all the hobby gear included.
- November 2016 Targeted release.
I think this is a FANTASTIC new approach by GW. They are taking some older existing assets and using them to put together an introductory line aimed at newcomers who have never heard of Warhamer 40,000. It’s a good sign of Nottingham pushing out into new markets to reach anew demographic.
Blood Bowl Bonus:
Look at the flyer with the Specialist Games Blood Bowl release info: “Returns in 2017”