Curious as to what’s inside the Blood Bowl: Deathzone Season One! book? So are we – Join us as we take a look inside!
Death Zone is a 48 page supplement that features many of the rules and content we saw already included in the older copies of Blood Bowl. It also features the 7 new team types (well sorta new, veterans will recognize them from the existing indy league rules) and is pretty much a must have if you are planning to play Blood Bowl.
The Casualty Table is not included in the main box so it is great to see it in the Season One book. This is also where you will get all of your Star Player Points rules and info. TOUCHDOWN!
All of the Optional Rules are in this book so you can change things up and add some depth to your Blood Bowl game.
We can see here that many of the teams have other units such as Ogres that aren’t in the team boxes. So that leaves us to wonder how these models will be released in the future. Will they be in clampacks or will they release other box sets with these special units in them? I guess only time will tell.
Presenting a fantastic book filled with teams to get your season of Blood Bowl off to a riotous start – Death Zone Season 1! In this 48-page softback, you’ll find a wealth of new teams, star players and play options to expand and enhance your Blood Bowl experience.
In the book
Within Blood Bowl Death Zone: Season 1 you’ll find:
– Details for 7 team types (Skaven, Nurgle, Dwarf, Elven Union, High Elf, Dark Elf and Wood Elf) with background, rosters and famous examples of each;
– new official rules! Casualties, Expensive Mistakes, Play-offs, Glittering Prizes and more! Plus the official and sacred word of the great god Nuffle on the subject of running leagues – put your team roster together and play through a whole season of Blood Bowl, with all the victories, losses, touchdowns and injuries adding experience, growing your team into an unstoppable football juggernaut (possibly. If you win.)
– an updated list of skills (a big list) and new game options to try out – Piling On! Dirty Players! Break Tackles! Diving Catches! Really Quite Horrible Mutations! More!;
– updated rules for improving your team with the addition of coaching staff: Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Cheerleaders and Apothecaries;
– rules for Exhibition Play;
– the Hall of Fame – welcome the Bright Crusaders and the Orcland Raiders, along with their rosters;
– Star Players! Eldril Sidewinder, Griff Oberwald, Grim Ironjaw, Guffle Pusmaw, Hakflem Skuttlespike, Jordell Freshbreeze, Mighty Zug, Morg ‘n’ Thorg, Prince Moranion, Roxanna Darknail and Varag Ghoul-Chewer – they’re a in there;
– official reference guides for each of the 7 team types in the book.
More Teams, Rules and League Play Support – It’s a winner!