AoS: Stormcast Special Rules Revealed
The Stormcast Calvary is charging full speed ahead – and they have the rules to bring the pain!
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals is coming to stores this weekend and it’s promising to be a consolidated tome for all the old and new units that the Stormcasts have access too. On top of being a handy reference for the Stormcasts, it’s also got a TON of new rules for all the Golden-Warriors of Sigmar. Here are a few teasers:
via Allornone (TGA Forums 2-14-2017)
There are some really great abilities within these rules. The Stormcasts are going to have lots of ways to re-roll charges and more ways to make their attacks even deadlier. I particularly like Bless Weapons from the Prayers chart. The Prayers Chart in general is nice – it will make those Lord-Relictor models a better option in the future.
I’m looking forward to getting this Battletome this weekend – I can’t wait to see what else is in store for the Stormcasts!
A glorious vision of golden celestial light, a living embodiment of the God-King’s might, the Stormcast Eternals are messengers of vengeance armed with the might of stars. Once-mortal champions of Order forged by Sigmar into an astonishing fighting force, hurled down from the heavens to meet the forces of Chaos head-on, they wreak bloody revenge on the Dark Gods, the corruptors of the realms. Following the brutal battles of the All-gates, the Stormcast Eternals lead the forces of Order in reclaiming the lands of the Mortal Realms, leveraging the power of the heavens to smite the corruptions of Chaos that plague these territories.Advertisement
This 164-page hardback Battletome is dedicated to the combined forces of the Stormcast Eternals, including the Extremis Chamber.
– Forces of the Stormcast Eternals – a huge compilation of rules and abilities for all Stormcast Eternals armies, including the new Scions of the Storm Battle Trait, allowing you to deploy in the Celestial Realm and join the battle where they are most needed;
– Plenty of ways to customise your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar for Open, Narrative and Matched Play;
– Lots of ways to customise your Stormcast armies – new Command Traits, Blessed Weapons, Enchanted Armour, Magical Artefacts, Treasured Standards, Mystic Lights and Prayers of the Stormhosts;
– Steeds of the Celestial Realm – new exceptional traits for heroes riding Dracoths, Stardrakes and Gryph-chargers;
– Warscrolls for the full Stormcast Eternals range, featuring points for every model, and a massive 29 Warscroll battalions – many detailing the Stormhosts who have taken part in the battle for the Mortal Realms so far;
– Path to Glory rules and Warband tables allowing you to put together your own Strike, Extremis or Vanguard Auxiliary Chambers;
– a host of uniform guides, as well as background for every unit, character and monster of the Stormcast Eternals, along with an explanation of the typical Stormhost organisation.
The Forces of Order are on the move – everyone else better dig in…