ToyLand: Justice League’s Flying Fox & Other Boxes with Wings
Mattel has released a toy that gives an idea of what the Justice League’s air transport looks like…
The trailers have only given us a look at the team coming out of the Flying Fox, not the ship itself. Mattel is here to help…
Mattel’s version is 30″ long is able to carry the Batmobile and several 6″ JL action figures. It has a zipline, weapons that fire, and a holding space for prisoners. MSRP for the Justice League model on the left is $79.99 and you will be able to pick it up exclusively at Walmart.
It is, essentially, a flying garage with guns. It would fit right in with some of the Grimdark’s famous flying bread boxes…
A least the Grimdark versions have a bit of style to them…. hopefully the movie version of the Flying Fox will, too. The toy is severely lacking.
Latest News From BoLS:
- Goatboy’s Warhammer 40K: Is it Time for GW to Hit Reboot on the Rules?
- 21st Century 40K, D&D’s Mystra, Marvel’s Clea, Toxic Avenger Reboot, FF:X Yuna Cosplay
- Don’t Miss The Total War Weekend Sale
- Warhammer Next Week: Custodes and Cultists And Skaven and Sylvaneth
- D&D: Hit the Books With These Five Magical Tomes