Get your players ready for some close encounters of the tpk kind.
October is here, which means it’s time to stay watching your back because a skeleton could be literally anywhere, waiting in ambush to eat you the second your guard is down. It might not even be an actual skellington, it could be a dracula, or a Frankenstein (the doctor not the monster) or even a g-g-ghost. But October doesn’t just herald the ultimate in spoopytimes, it also means that you can get your grubby mitts on a copy of the Alien Archive for Starfinder, which contains even more monsters, in space, but also the rules for realizing that you were the real monster all along.
Which, if you haven’t been saying that to anyone who does a monster/alien-as-pc then, you have been missing out, but it’s never too late to get in on the fun. Seriously though, this book does a ton of work. Part monstrous manual, part build-your-own guide, this book really opens up Space in Starfinder. Opens it up and fills it with things that want to kill and eat you.
Alien Archive – $39.99
Strange aliens both friendly and fearsome fill this tome of creatures designed for use with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game! From the gravity-manipulating frujais and planet-killing novaspawn to space goblins and security robots, the creatures in this codex will challenge adventurers no matter what strange worlds they’re exploring. What’s more, player rules for a host of creatures let players not just fight aliens, but be them!
Inside Starfinder Alien Archive, you’ll find the following:
- Over 80 bizarre life-forms both classic and new, from the reptilian ikeshtis and energy-bodied hallajins to robotic anacites and supernatural entities from beyond the realms of mortals.
- Over 20 races with full player rules, letting you play everything from a winged dragonkin to a hyperevolved floating brain.
- New alien technology to help give your character an edge, including weapons, armor, magic items, and more.
- A robust NPC-creation system to let Game Masters build any aliens or creatures they can imagine.
- New rules for magical monster summoning, quick templates to modify creatures on the fly, and more!
And of course, you’ll get rules for more space goblins. The best kind of goblins.