GW: New Releases December 2 “Pricing & Links”
It’s New Blood Angels, Blood Bowl, & Hobbit goodies from Games Workshop this week!
via Games Workshop
Sons of the angel-winged Primarch Sanguinius, the Blood Angels are noble and magnificent, a proud Space Marine chapter with ten millennia of history. They are warrior heroes who descend into battle on flaming wings to stand between the Emperor’s servants and the heretical hordes that seek to destroy them. Yet beneath their heroic exterior lies a dark secret known as the Flaw, a gene-curse that has bedevilled them for millennia, ravaging their souls until they fight as much for a suitably heroic end as they do for victory in the Emperor’s name.
Codex: Blood Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Blood Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
– The Angelic Host: the origin of the Blood Angels, the story behind their homeworld of Ball, the horror of the Flaw and the introduction of Primaris Space Marines to their ranks;
– Ordering the Host: a detailed breakdown of the Blood Angels’ Chapter organisation, their heraldries and vehicle markings;
– Colour schemes and heraldries for 8 successor Chapters: Angels Encarmine, Angels Sanguine, Flesh Tearers, Carmine Blades, Angels Vermillion, Blood Drinkers, Knights of the Chalice, and Lamenters;
– A Chronicle of Heroes: a timeline of major Blood Angels engagements, from the founding to the present;
– Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
– A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Blood Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 77 datasheets, providing rules for every Blood Angels unit and miniature;
– Army abilities reflecting the Blood Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
– Armoury of Baal: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Blood Angels;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Sons of Sanguinius: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
– 25 unique Stratagems;
– 6 unique Warlord Traits that any Blood Angels commander can use;
– Relics of Baal: 6 rare weapons and artefacts available only to Blood Angels;
– Sanguinary Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Blood Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
– 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Blood Angels.
Available while stocks last, this Collector’s Edition of Codex: Blood Angels is complete and unabridged, and features a soft touch cover with new artwork on the front and back, black page edges, a black ribbon marker and the original Codex cover art on the first page.
A strong core of reliable and adaptable warriors that can lay down fire while advancing or holding down terrain is an invaluable aid to any tactician. In the case of strike forces bolstered by Primaris battle-brothers, this role is fulfilled by the Intercessor Squads. Most Blood Angels strike forces now field squads of Intercessors alongside their Tactical Squads. Whether deployed as full-size 10-man squads or broken down to 5-man squads for versatility, they have proven an invaluable addition to the Blood Angels’ ranks.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 10 Blood Angels Primaris Intercessors. Wearing Mk X Tacticus armour in order to take advantage of its protection and mobility, they prove to be reliable and adaptable warriors, each armed with bolt rifles. Their bolt rifles can be 1 of 3 variants – the standard bolt rifle with sickle magazine, auto bolt rifle with overcharger and box magazine, or stalker bolt rifle with longer-range sight and straight magazine. There are 16 right-hand shoulder pads decorated with the iconography of the Intercessors – enough to cover each of the variant arms, including 2 with an open radio panel, 2 gesturing for their squad to halt, 2 holding combat knives and 2 firing bolt pistols. There are a total of 36 different heads available in this kit, covering helmeted and bare options.
The models can be assembled as either a 10-man squad, a squad of 9 Intercessors with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. They can be upgraded to represent the Blood Angels with the 2 included 21-component upgrade frames. This is a selection of 18 shoulder pads, 6 heads, 4 arms with weapons (a Mk X bolt pistol and a chainsword), 12 reliquaries and 2 tilting plates, specifically designed to add Blood Angels iconography to the Primaris Space Marines.
This is a 308-component plastic kit (including upgrades), and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a Blood Angels Primaris Infantry Transfer Sheet.
Imperial observers have likened the fire of a Hellblaster Squad to the incinerating power of a stellar flare. Bolt after bolt of plasma sears across the battlefield; those caught in the Hellblasters’ sights are swiftly annihilated, their armour blasted to ash and their flesh and bone to glowing motes. Even armoured fighting vehicles are swiftly reduced to heaps of metallic slag. The Blood Angels have no shortage of Hellblaster Squads ready to advance into battle with guns blazing and – necessary – forfeit their lives in the name of victory.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 10 Blood Angels Primaris Hellblasters. The models can be assembled as either a 10-man squad, a squad of 9 Hellblasters with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. The whole squad can be armed with a host of plasma weaponry – there are 10 plasma incinerators included, with the components required to turn any of them into an assault plasma incinerator or heavy plasma incinerator, depending on your preference. The assault and heavy variants feature alternate muzzles, ammunition flasks and different cabling attaching the weapon to the Hellblasters’ backpack. There are 4 incinerators which are being carried rather than aimed; you have the option to arm 4 Hellblasters with plasma pistols in the other hand.
The models can be upgraded to represent the Blood Angels with the 2 included 21-component upgrade frames. This is a selection of 18 shoulder pads, 6 heads, 4 arms with weapons (a Mk X bolt pistol and a chainsword), 12 reliquaries and 2 tilting plates, specifically designed to add Blood Angels iconography to the Primaris Space Marines.
This is a 292-component plastic kit (including upgrades), and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a Blood Angels Primaris Infantry Transfer Sheet.
Clad in heavy Gravis armour, Aggressor Squads advance on the foe as walking fortresses of ceramite. More mobile than some other Space Marines, they’re better able to negotiate rough ground, making them versatile troops; while they are often employed in specific circumstances or on certain terrain, Aggressor Squads are used as reserves to plug breaches in gun lines or to spearhead an advance. These resilient and devastating warriors fulfil a number of roles within the strike forces of the Blood Angels, from spearhead assaults and siege warfare to active defence and asset denial.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components and upgrades necessary to assemble a 3-man Blood Angels Primaris Aggressor Squad. Extremely heavily armoured, their silhouette is wider and chunkier than most Primaris Space Marines, due in no small part to the choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets. There are three sets of each, with every weapon featuring pipes or belts that are fed from the enormous backpack. One set of flamestorm gauntlets features retracted barrels, as in close combat fists speak louder than flames… Should you choose the boltstorm gauntlets, the Aggressors can also take a fragstorm grenade launcher.
You have the option of assembling 3 Aggressors or 2 Aggressors and a Sergeant; a host of options are available either way. There are 6 heads for the standard Aggressors, with respirators on the mask of those using flamestorm gauntlets, and 2 more specific heads for the Sergeant. The flamestorm-wielding Aggressors have their own shoulder pads, featuring larger blast shielding to protect them from the immense operating temperatures of their weapons. Also included are reliquaries and purity seals, with special examples for Sergeants featuring extra skulls.
The models can be upgraded to represent the Blood Angels with the included 21-component upgrade frame. This is a selection of 9 shoulder pads, 3 heads, 2 arms with weapons (a Mk X bolt pistol and a chainsword), 6 reliquaries and a tilting plate, specifically designed to add Blood Angels iconography to the Primaris Space Marines.
This is a 128-component plastic kit (including upgrades), and is supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases and a Blood Angels Primaris Infantry Transfer Sheet.
This is a set of 20 6-sided 16mm dice, in a variety of colours that represent the Blood Angels. Designed with square edges, with the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces, each features a skull in place of the 1 and a Blood Angels icon in the place of the 6:
– 12 x red dice with black icons, representing the main Blood Angels colour scheme;
– 4 x Black dice with red icons, representing the Death Company;
– 4 x Gold dice with black icons, representing the Sanguinary Guard.
Lieutenants act as the right hands of their Captains by providing flexibility and helping to direct their battle-brothers in engagements. Battle Companies are often split into 2 Demi-companies, each of which falls under the command of a Lieutenant who leads his brothers unflinchingly into battle. Blood Angels Lieutenants are expected to take command, should a superior officer fall to the Red Thirst, and assume the role of the Sword of Sanguinius – failure is the only unforgivable sin in this role, while victory excuses any amount of savagery.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Lieutenant Tolmeron of the Blood Angels. Clad in Mk X ‘Tacticus’ power armour, Tolmeron comes with a power sword and bolt pistol – he can be modelled either holding the bolt pistol along with the power sword, or carrying the pistol in a belt-mounted holster. He’s covered in appropriate Blood Angels iconography, from the sculpted shoulder pads to the iron halo atop his backpack. You have the choice of modelling Tolmeron with either a Blood Angels helmet, or a bare head with a huge scar across the right eye.
Lieutenant Tolmeron comes as 15 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Blood Angels. 21 components in total are included:
– 5 Blood Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Hellblasters and Intercessors;
– 2 Blood Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Aggressors;
– 1 Blood Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pad, for use with characters/Sergeants;
– 1 Blood Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pad, for use with Aggressor characters/Sergeants;
– 2 Blood Angel bare heads;
– 1 Blood Angels-specific helmet;
– 1 right arm with Mk X bolt pistol;
– 1 left arm with chainsword;
– 6 reliquaries;
– 1 tilting plate.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Blood Angels gamer. Included:
– 7 psychic power cards – 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Blood Angels, along with Smite;
– 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Blood Angels army as found in Codex: Blood Angels, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
– 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Blood Angels.
Angelic Collection $125
The Elfheim Eagles are notable for eschewing the fancy outfits and extravagant parties of Elven teams past in favour of drills, training sessions and even more drills. The fans may have disapproved at first, but after the Elfheim Eagles nudged out Nurgle’s Rotters to win Blood Bowl XX they became known as one of the finest passing play teams to ever grace the pitch.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components needed to assemble The Elfheim Eagles, an Elven Union Blood Bowl team. The team consists of 6 Linemen (4 of which are actually Linewomen), 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers and 2 Catchers, each of whom are as impressively-cheekboned and beautiful as you might expect from an Elven team. The heads and shoulder pads are interchangeable between the miniatures, meaning your team can look unique.
There are a host of extras in the kit – 2 turn markers, 2 double-sided score coins and 6 balls, 4 of which are encrusted with opulent gemstones. Supplied with 12 32mm Blood Bowl bases and an Elven Union transfer sheet.
Compiling together the 2 Death Zone Seasons available so far, with some fantastic content from White Dwarf articles content added on, this is an essential book for every Blood Bowl coach. Contained in the 140-page hardback:
– Official League rules! This is a guide to running a Blood Bowl league, taking you through drafting and maintaining teams, dealing with casualties, earning and spending Star Player points, playoffs and continuing into new seasons. Includes a blank roster/match record sheet;
– Optional League rules! With these, you can handicap the amount of gold that top-flight teams earn, keep Star Players around longer, earn sponsorship deals (as long as you don’t mind being a dirty shill), bring in infamous referees, cheerleader and coaching staff, use different balls (some of which are a bit… explodey), and set up exhibition matches;
– 12 Star Players! Barik Farblast, Glart Smashrip, Kreek Rustgouger, Horkon Heartripper, The Swift Twins, Bo Gallanté, Willow Rosebark, Karla Von Kill, Helmut Wulf, Ripper Bolgrot, Scrappa Sorehead, and Madcap Miggz are all in here, ready to play for your team (for a price);
– Hall of Fame! The Bright Crusaders, Orcland Raiders, Warpfire Wanderers, The Greenboyz, The Grudge Bearers, The Celestial Comets, The Chaos All-Stars, and The Underworld Creepers are featured in this illustrious, glorious Hall, along with their history and team rosters;
– More Stuff! Alternate rules for using Special Play cards, a compendium of player skills, an OFFICIAL reference for the teams available to play, a summary of all the Star Players and a selection of weather tables, all in one handy place;
– An FAQ! This provides clarity on a number of rules based on feedback from the Blood Bowl community.
Elven Union Dice $12.50
Elven Union Home-field Advantage $110.50
Elven Union Team Collection $47.50
Goblin Pitch $38
An expansion for the Middle-earth™ Strategy Battle Game, this 80-page hardback allows you to assemble a small warband and, over the course of many linked games, watch as its members gain experience, learn skills and become battle-hardened.