Pathfinder: Meddle In The Affairs of Dragons
If your games have been dragon lately, this might be the book for you.
That’s right–let your players take on the role of those creatures that usually sit on the other side of an ampersand from dungeons. There’ve been a few books like this one before, but the Expanded version of In the Company of Dragons adds new Archetypes for Dragons, while also giving you a way to interact with the world as a Dragon should. It’s not just about playing the “class” of a Dragon, but actually being a living breathing terror on the world. Shape it in your image and carve your mark on the Lost Isles.
It takes a little bit of recalibrating to run a game like this–but it can be worth the effort–everyone should give it a shot just once, to step outside of the adventuring norm and see what life is like on the other side of the CR tables.
In the Company of Dragons Expanded – $44.99
You Know You Want to Play A Dragon!
Not a half-dragon, not a reptilian humanoid, but a DRAGON!
Come and find out if those who meddle in your affairs are crunchy and good with ketchup. Level up as a dragon and grow to the size of a house, breath fire, (or other energy types), struggle for territory, win prestige amongst dragons, slay giants, rule the sky, and embrace your true draconic essence right alongside all the other player characters.
This expanded version includes all the content from the original In The Company of Dragons, revised and expanded with a hoard of new content, including:
- New Archetypes – the stormclaw (magus) and wardrake (war master), as well as a new horrific undragon, the defiler of lairs (hellion)
- Draconic Heroes – this multi-class archetype is now compatible with all the hybrid classes from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide!
- Draconic Exemplars – the paragon class now offers a staggering array of class ability options, including new draconic essences that cover virtually any type of dragon and draconic flair, a new type of draconic weaponry from the mind of Steve Russell that grants spell-like abilities of your dragon type.
- Outer Dragons! Linnorms! – you asked for them to be added, and we obliged.
- The Lost Isles! – complete details on our all-dragon campaign setting, its geography, inhabitants, history, politics, adventure hooks, and the servants of Oblivion known as the undragon. Full stats and descriptions are also provided for the Elder Voices and other dragons of note. A complete setting on its own, the Lost Isles can also be tied into Questhaven or any of your other favorite campaign settings.
But that’s not all! Thanks to the wildly successful Kickstarter campaign and much love from our fans, we are proud to provide you bonus content from an amazing list of guest authors:
- Legacy of the Lost – a scripted sandbox adventure from ENnie Award-winning author Ben McFarland set within the Lost Isles, designed to take dragon PCs from 1st to 6th level.
- Mythic Dragons – Jason Nelson of Legendary Games brings his expertise with mythic rules to the Lost Isles, including rules for mythic paragon class abilities and mythic dragon feats.
- Psionic Dragons – Jeremy Smith of Dreamscarred Press adapts the draconic hero archetype and draconic exemplar paragon class to Dreamscarred’s popular psionic rules, plus offers new psionic archetypes, favored class options, and dragon feats.
- Dracomancers and Dragonriders – Based on ideas from Owen K.C. Stephens and Steve Russell, Wendall Roy outlines a home within the Lost Isles for these two classes from Rogue Genius Games, and details two archetypes – the spirit-bonded rider and the spirit-bonded theurge – that allow dracomancer and dragonrider characters to adventure with dragon PCs.
The best part about playing a dragon is when a party of adventurers that seems…suspiciously like your normal adventuring party…comes and raids your lair.