The Pact Worlds are the core setting of Starfinder. They are the beacons of civilized society, the place where explorers can rest up in between jaunts into the Drift. The place where adventure begins–but they are also home to dangers of their own.
Today on Tabletop Spotlight we sit down with the Pact Worlds supplement for Starfinder. It’s the first big setting book for the sci-fantasy system, chock full of information about the galaxy. Take a look.
The Pact Worlds are the populated parts of the Starfinder setting. They’re the homelands, the known territory–though that doesn’t make them any less full of danger or adventure waiting at every corner. They’re the bones of the Starfinder galaxy though, and this supplement breathes life into the setting.
The Core Book and Alien Archives have done a lot to flesh out the stuff your players might encounter, but this campaign guide provides you with what you need to really feel what the worlds are like.
In addition to the details on the setting, you’ll also get some new playable races, new enemies, and new archetypes. Everyone will find something in the book–player or GM. So check it out!
Starfinder: Pact Worlds – $44.99
The Pact Worlds are the beating heart of the Starfinder campaign setting, a solar system full of citizens both familiar and bizarre. From the cosmopolitan corridors of Absalom Station to the carnivorous jungles of Castrovel or the floating cloud-cities of the gas giant Bretheda, this hardcover rulebook is your guide to Starfinder’s core worlds and civilizations, and the perfect place to launch any adventure.
Inside, you’ll find:
- In-depth gazetteers of the system’s 14 major worlds, from high-tech Verces and the draconic empires of Triaxus to the necromantic wastleands of Eox or magical bubble cities floating on the surface of the sun. Each gazetteer features a detailed world map, residents and cultures, settlements and adventure locations, a unique theme to customize characters from that world, and more.
- New playable alien races, from undead Eoxians to Castrovellian plant-people.
- New starships, from the living vessels of the Xenowardens to sinister Hellknight dreadnoughts.
- A codex of themed NPC stat blocks to help Game Masters create vivid encounters.
- New archetypes for every class, including the Star Knight, Skyfire Centurion, and Divine Champion.
- Tons of new weapons, armors, spells, feats, magic items, technological gadgets, and more to help outfit your adventurers.