Age of Sigmar’s next army is unveiled. Behold the mysteries of the Bad Moon and it’s devotees, the Gloomspite Gitz!
First check out the new facebook video from GW:
There’s a lot to go over.
First we are dealing with the new Battletome: Gloomspite Gitz, aka the reinvented Spider gobbos from Warhammer Fantasy.
We learn a few things about them:
- They worship the Bad Moon
- They are led by Scragrott the Loonking
Bad Moon Mysteries
Then we get three origin stories of their deity – the Bad Moon itself:
- Some say it was bitten by GorkaMorke in the Age of Myth, but was too tough so it broke off his teeth and became foul
- Some say it is a giant spider egg, that will crack one day and cover the Mortal Realms with endless spiders
- Some say it is the concentrated spirits of every Gobbo spellcaster who ever existed
We also see images of the warping effects the Bad Moon has on humans; twisting them into fungus outgrowths.
But one thing is sure, the Bad Moon is talking to the Loonking and he will answer its call.
~Look for miniature reveals in the coming days, and the army book to lead us all into 2019!