This two foot tall statue really captures the look of the Generation 1 Transformers that some of us grew up watching in the 1980s – so well that you’ll almost forget that it’s not a painting, it’s 3D.
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles recreates the look of the animated Thundercracker G1 from the first generation transformers. This statue stands over two feet tall, and features the deadly Seeker launching from a base decorated with the Decepticon logo. The unique paint scheme uses shades of “grey, blue, and black tones with red and orange highlights to evoke the classic two-dimensional artwork in a three-dimensional form.” The end result looks fantastic – it’s difficult to parse that it’s 3D until you look at it from multiple angles.
Have a little throw back before the stickershock…
- 26.5″ H (673.1mm) x 16.5″ W (419.1mm) x 16.5″ D
- Made of polystone
- Paint replicates the animated appearance of the Generation 1 Transformers
- Podium base with Decepticon logo and flame detail
- Includes two interchangeable portraits – one smirking, one focused
- Expected to ship Spring of 2020