RPG: Become The Law In Judge Dredd And The Worlds Of 2000
Crime is rampant in the Mega-City. Will you be one of the criminals–or will you be the Law? The new Judge Dredd RPG wants to know.
Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000 AD is coming to your tabletop–as early as today if you get the PDF version. Physical copies are being delayed, owing to, you know, everything right now. But Modiphius has hopes that the physical copies of the game will ship sometime in May. Either way, it’s time to suit up and explore one of the sci-fi settings that helped inspire Warhammer 40K and countless others.
The worlds of 2000 AD are ripe for adventure, whether you’re a mutant bounty hunter, a criminal gang looking to make it big or more. Here’s a look at the core book and the first expansion: Robot Wars.
Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD RPG – $49.77
Welcome to the worlds of 2000 AD!
Voyage into the far future in this versatile tabletop game of science fiction adventure.
Mutant bounty hunters hunt down the scum of the universe. The noble houses of a resurgent imperial Russia use every means at their disposal to attempt to become the supreme power; using bribery, assassination, espionage, diplomacy and war. The solar system is invaded by the Geeks – a hostile alien race hell bent on the destruction of mankind, on Earth and her colonies in the solar system. Criminal hitmen fulfil their contracts, blasting their way though rivals and bodyguards to achieve their bloody payday. Occult investigators hunt down demons and restless spirits threatening both the lives and souls of the people of Britain.
And then there is Dredd. The top lawman in a vast city over 800 million citizens he contends with criminals, mutant raiders, aliens, rogue robots and enemy agents from other, hostile, megacities.
This roleplaying game provides the core rules for the science fiction worlds of 2000 AD. It also provides in-depth material allowing you to create and run adventures in the world of Judge Dredd.
Inside this 270 page full color Hardback you will find:
- Rules for creating humans, clones, robots, mutants and uplifted apes. The fun, intuitive life path system allows you to run games for a group of Judges, perps or citizens.
- A wide array of equipment and weapons from the pages of Judge Dredd. Use the iconic lawgiver pistol with its six different bullet types. Use the daystick baton to subdue perps when up close to them. Ride the lawmaster bike, the two-wheeled king of the road.
- Full rules for running the game, including fast but tactical combat, environments, and extended scientific, medical and engineering tasks.
- An exploration of Dredd’s world with many key locations of Dredd’s city detailed along with information on how to use them in games.
- An introductory adventure where you can play as Judges, perps or citizens. All with very different goals and aims.
Judge Dredd: The Robot Wars – $24.88
All across Mega-City One, the Robots are turning against their human masters. Chaos reigns as the charismatic Robot leader, Call-Me-Kenneth, rallies the city’s Robots to his side, and only the Judges stand in their way.
Play as Judges in The Robot Wars, or as Civilians and Perps in Saving Matt Damon
Block, as war rages across the embattled city.
- With expanded rules for Robot characters,
- In-depth discussion of Robots’ role in society
- Summaries of Dredd’s earliest case files
Happy Adventuring, citizens