Looking To Get Into The Star Trek RPG? Now’s Your Chance
Now is the perfect opportunity to explore the final frontier–the Star Trek Adventures core set is part of a special bundle deal this week!
Since Modiphius released Star Trek Adventures, thousands of players have roamed all across the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and recently Delta quadrants, rolling 2d20, diverting power to shields, and inverting the ion field polarity. With adventures that span generations, including the Original Series, Next Generation/DS9, Voyager, Discovery, and Enterprise, there’s a lot to explore here. And now’s your chance to dive in, thanks to a discounted bundle that offers you the core book, as well as a book of adventures and accessories all for cheaper than the core rules on their own. Check it out.
Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.
These are the Voyages: Volume 1 presents eight ready-to-play missions for Star Trek Adventures. Within this book Gamemasters will find the means to test their Starfleet officers at the front line of Starfleet operations. Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the Final Frontier.
- 8 ready to play missions using the 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures, and requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to play.
- Uncover the truth about an anomalous wormhole that has trapped an older starship vessel.
- Weigh up the dilemma of the Prime Directive with an intelligent species that originates outside the confines of normal space and time, subjugated by another civilization.
- Rescue a Federation science vessel, drifting dangerously inside the Romulan Neutral Zone, avoiding an escalation into war.
- Investigate strange events on Carina VII, where a colony is rapidly disintegrating around its foundations.
- Explore a strange alien space station, containing a massive forest eco-system of its own.
- Foil plans to spread a long dead plague and uncover the truths of its origin.
- Stop the theft of an experimental torpedo and pursue its thieves to expose their plot.
- Respond to a distress signal from a mining colony in revolt and discover new life in its mines.
The official Star Trek Adventures Gamemaster Screen is a PDF of a three panel screen to help power your Star Trek missions. The exterior features beautiful rendered artwork of Starfleet vessels and Romulan cruisers, while the inside cover contains useful rules references, tables, charts and random generators for Gamemasters so the 2d20 system is at your fingertips!
This package also includes six quick reference sheets to place key information at your fingertips which come in both black on white and white on black versions.
Live Long and Prosper