Getting ready to embark on the next leg of the Enemy Within campaign? Be sure and check out the Power Behind the Throne campaign.
The Companion book to the Power Behind the Throne campaign is up for pre-order now from Cubicle 7. But it’s slightly different from the usual pre-order one might expect from C7 in that it’s more like an actual pre-order–you won’t get a pdf immediately upon pre-order, which is the usual method of release for Cubicle 7, but once the pdf is actually done.
We’ll go into more detail below, but wanted to get that out of the way up front. As for what you’ll find in the Companion, there’s a lot here for folks looking to dig into both Middenheim and the Enemy Within. You’ll find deleted scenes, a bonus adventure that serves as a preview for part 4 of the Enemy within, as well as a lot more detail about the Old World that you’ll be exploring in the campaign. Check it out!
via Cubicle 7
Unlike our normal pre-orders, this product comes with a complimentary PDF when the PDF is completed. While the PDF for the companion is not quite ready, we wanted to launch this product to allow those who wish to bundle postage the opportunity to order multiple products at the same time. The PDF for this title will follow as soon as it is complete – we anticipate its release in Q1 2021. We will continue to update those who pre-order on its progress.
WFRP: Power Behind the Throne Companion
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Law and Order in Middenheim: a guide to law and order and how it can impact your games.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
ADVANCE PRE ORDER – PDF sent Q1 2021. Physical copies sent Q2 2021.