Wolverine All Dressed Up in Tony Stark’s Tech
The Wolverine gets a some fancy armor with repulsor rays to go along with his shiny, adamantium claws with this new fig.
Sentinel’s Fighting Armor series (which also includes Captain America) answers the question: “What if… Tony Stark integrated other Marvel character’s super power into an armor?” The latest addition is James “Logan” Howlett with armor in his classic comic book colors. You can pre-order from HobbyLink Japan.
Fighting Armor Wolverine – ~ $115.00
- Approximately 6 inches (16.5cm) tall
- Fully articulated
- Multiple sets of hands
- Release date: June 2021
The figure has been sculpted and assembled when careful attention to how a human body would move inside of the suit, making sure the joints are articulated to as close to a real human body as possible. You might also notice just how long those amazing claws are! A special pedestal is included for mid-air action poses, as well!
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team