Level Up with New Lego ‘Super Mario’ Luigi Starter Course
Add a player 2 and expand your Super Mario collection with this new Luigi set!
This Lego Super Mario set comes with a Luigi that has motion sensors that are activated by a set of action bricks. When Luigi comes across an action brick it activates “color sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth, and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement” as well as a speaker that plays sounds from the game. Luigi also has a camera that recognizes code on stickers on each of the sets. Luigi interacts with what you build – he can collect coins, level up, and take out foes.
This set can be combined with the other Super Mario sets to create a wide variety of obstacle courses based on the video game. It’s up for pre-order and will be available on August 1st.
Adventures with Luigi Starter Course – $59.99
- 280-piece modular set
- Luigi has a color sensor, an LCD screen to display many different instant reactions to movement, and a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game when interacting with bricks.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app offers building instructions, creative tips, and a safe platform for kids to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
Latest News From BoLS:
- ‘Acquisitions Inc.’ & ‘Lost Mine of Phandelver’ Free on D&D Beyond
- ‘Doctor Who’: Essential Donna Noble Watchlist
- Warhammer 40K: Alpharius, Primarch of the XXth Legion
- Goatboy’s Warhammer 40K: Is it Time for GW to Hit Reboot on the Rules?
- 21st Century 40K, D&D’s Mystra, Marvel’s Clea, Toxic Avenger Reboot, FF:X Yuna Cosplay