Games Workshop Pre-Orders: ‘Pricing & Links’ – Knight Weekend
Games Workshop has Chaos Knight Army Boxes and Knight codex up for pre-order this weekend!
via Games Workshop
Chaos Knights are horrifying metal harbingers of dread and destruction in service to the Dark Gods. These mechanical warsuits are piloted by Fallen Nobles who drive their warped steeds in thundering assaults over battlefields across the galaxy. Embarking on unholy quests and bent on honourless dominion, these traitorous engines of tyranny bring monstrous weapons to bear against all who stand before them.
This Chaos Knights Army Set is loaded with sprues, giving you everything you need to build the new Knight Abominant – a psychic monstrosity bearing a Volkite combustor and an electroscourge flail – and two War Dogs, which can be armed with a variety of weapons including daemonbreath spears, avenger chaincannons, and slaughterclaws. Also included in the box is the exclusive limited edition Codex: Chaos Knights with variant cover artwork – your first chance to find updated rules and background material for for Chaos Knights in the latest edition. You’ll also find a set of 50 Datacards with matching artwork and two full sheets of transfers.
The set includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Chaos Knight, which can be assembled as an Abominant, Desecrator, or Rampager
– 2x War Dogs, which can be assembled as Karnivores, Brigands, or Stalkers
– Codex: Chaos Knights – 112-page hardback book with gloss art and a limited edition variant soft-touch cover
– Datacards: Chaos Knights – 50 cards including 5 Core Stratagems, 32 Chaos Knights Stratagems, 6 Dread Household Stratagems, 6 Warp Storm Psychic Powers, and 1 Smite Psychic Power
– 1x Chaos Knights Transfer Sheet including 339 individual transfers
– 1x War Dogs Transfer Sheet including 238 individual transfers
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
This edition is presented as a hardback with a black ribbon marker, soft touch cover, and silver foil blocking. This collectors’ edition of Codex: Imperial Knights is a limited print run and is only available while stocks last.
The Imperial Knights march to war with earth-shaking footfalls, towering over mortal soldiers and lesser machines. Each Knight is a towering engine of destruction, a bipedal killing machine bristling with firepower and devastating close-quarters weaponry. Linked to their Noble pilots by the arcane Throne Mechanicum, the Knights move with a speed and grace that should be impossible for engines of their size, guided by the Code Chivalric to wipe the Imperium’s enemies clean from the galaxy with thunderous gouts of flame. Their glory is that of Humanity’s golden age, and none can resist their titanic charge.
Knight Houses field great hosts of these majestic war machines, from nimble Armiger-class squires to the implacable Dominus-class, and make war steeped in their ancestors’ rich traditions. Some storied Houses can trace their histories back before the coming of the Emperor, when their worlds were beset by an Age of Darkness kept at bay only by the heroics of their forebears. Others Imperial Knight pilots break from their noble Houses and set out on the path of the Freeblade – commanding their Knight for personal gain, or joining a Freeblade Lance to win renown across the galaxy.
This resplendent book is a must-have for Imperial Knights players and collectors, as well as those who enlist the services of a Knight in their Imperium armies. Within its pages you’ll find the rules to play an army of Imperial Knights – including Noble Houses, Knightly Teachings and Oaths of the Code Chivalric – as well as background lore exploring the structure and stories of the Knight Houses, from their ancient origins and legendary victories to the time-steeped traditions and cherished heraldry that each Knight carries to war.
Inside this 136-page hardback book, you’ll find:
– In-depth background on the Imperial Knights, their relationships with the Imperium’s factions, and the structure of their Great Houses
– Majestic artwork depicting the glory of these regal warriors and their titanic steeds, as well as the livery of their most notable Houses.
– All the rules you need to play an Imperial Knights army, including the Freeblade Lance Army of Renown, and how to include a Knight in other Imperium armies
– Complete rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games, in which your Knights embark on great Quests to become legends throughout the Imperium
– An ‘Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Imperial Knights miniatures
Datacards make referencing your rules in battle easy. Containing quick-reference Stratagems and Knightly Teachings, they’re perfect for ensuring you don’t forget crucial rules when you need them most.
This pack contains 55 datacards, divided as follows:
– 31x Imperial Knights Stratagem datacards
– 9x Noble Household-specific Stratagem datacards (House Terryn, House Griffith, House Cadmus, House Hawkshroud, House Mortan, House Raven, House Taranis, House Krast and House Vulker)
– 4x Army of Renown: Freeblade Lance Stratagem datacards
– 6x Knightly Teachings datacards
– 5x Core Stratagem datacards
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book and Codex: Imperial Knights to make full use of these cards.
This edition is presented as a hardback with a black ribbon marker, soft touch cover, and silver foil blocking. This collectors’ edition of War Zone Nachmund: Rift War is a limited print run and is only available while stocks last.
Haarken Worldclaimer, Herald of the Apocalypse, leads one of the mightiest traitor hosts every assembled. His mission, ordained by Abaddon the Despoiler himself, is to smash aside all Imperial resistance and claim the Nachmund Gauntlet in its entirety. This lawless place is home to pirates, xenos, traitors and renegades – yet Nachmund is strategically vital to the Imperium of Man, for it remains the most stable route known through the Great Rift. Should it fall, contact between Terra and the Imperium Nihilus would be all but lost.
The Imperium cannot afford to lose the Gauntlet, but its forces are already exhausted and overstretched. Even as the systems around the southern end of the Gauntlet are reinforced, sedition begins to take hold, and no amount of heroism and sacrifice may be enough to throw back the Worldclaimer…
In this 88-page hardback book, you’ll find:
– The story of Haarken Worldclaimer’s conquest of the Nachmund Gauntlet, including the siege of the Chaos Knight world Dharrovar, and the Imperium’s attempts to resist them at all costs
– An in-depth War of Desperation campaign system for all modes of play – fight for control of three brutal War Zones, each with its own special rules and Legendary Mission
– Crusade rules to represent mobile Space Marine raiding forces and devoted hordes of Chaos Undivided, plus new arcane rituals for the Thousand Sons
– Additional rules content, including a Codex Supplement for the Castellans of the Rift Chapter of Space Marines, and Armies of Renown for Tzaangor-themed Thousand Sons and the Drukhari’s Haemonculus Covens
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this book.