Take a good look at this ruleset and tell us if it would satisfy your need for Chaos Space Marines Legion rules:
via WarFo (French Warhammer Forum)
A group of dedicated Chaos Space Marine gamers have put together an pretty solid codex supplement allowing you to field all eight of hte Traitor Legions in games of Warhammer 40,000. The Homebrew codex supplement sits atop the existing CSM codex and provides Warlord Traits, Relics, and Legion special rules for the:
- Emperor’s Children
- Iron Warriors
- Night Lords
- World Eaters
- Death Guard
- Thousand Sons
- Word Bearers
- Alpha Legion
Chaos Legions Supplement (pdf)
Having produced several in depth homebrew campaigns and codices long ago, I quite like this one. It has a simple “light touch” approach to the issue of Chaos Legions and doesn’t completely reinvent the CSM codex to do so.
Take a look and give us your thoughts. Here are some questions to get you started:
- Do you agree or disagree with the fundamental approach the Legion Rules?
- Are they Properly balanced?
- Are they in character for the Legions?
- Should the Black Legion be left out, or get thier own special rules as well?
- Did the rules do a good job of integrating the fluff and Horus Heresy rules where they were used?
- Would you feel comfortable giving them a test on the tabletop with your friends?
~ Have fun, and give a shout out to the folks over in France at WarFo who put this together for the community.